Redefine Your Potential
Start Your Career with us as an AEON Management Trainee
The AEON Management Trainee programme was created to foster high potential individuals and set them on a path to become future leaders. This programme gives young talent the opportunity to explore a wide breadth of fields, expertise and knowledge throughout the various departments at AEON. With a holistic approach of continuous learning, our management trainee programmes will be exposed to customer care training, off-job training, team building workshops and selected Management Trainees will be chosen for the Japan Trainee Programme.
A Path Continuous Growth
The AEON Management Trainee is just the start. Use the skills and knowledge you’ve learnt to propel your career to further heights.
Interested In A Brighter Future?
To qualify for the AEON Management Trainee Programme, you’ll need to meet the following requirements.
- You must be a Malaysian citizen
- You should be between 21 – 26 years of age
- You must possess a University Degree in any discipline
- You must be able to speak fluent English and Bahasa Malaysia
- You must have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- You should be ready for challenges and be geographically mobile
- You are comfortable working in shifts, weekends and Public Holidays
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a detailed curriculum vitae and a recent passport-sized photograph to: