Management Trainee Programme
There’s no limit to what you can learn. Grow your network and work to create an impact on how Malaysians shop.
Redefine Your Potential
Start Your Career with us as an AEON Management Trainee
The AEON Management Trainee programme was created to foster high potential individuals and set them on a path to become future leaders. This programme gives young talent the opportunity to explore a wide breadth of fields, expertise and knowledge throughout the various departments at AEON. With a holistic approach of continuous learning, our management trainee programmes will be exposed to customer care training, off-job training, team building workshops and selected Management Trainees will be chosen for the Japan Trainee Programme.
A Path Continuous Growth
The AEON Management Trainee is just the start. Use the skills and knowledge you’ve learnt to propel your career to further heights.
Interested In A Brighter Future?
To qualify for the AEON Management Trainee Programme, you’ll need to meet the following requirements.
- You must be a Malaysian citizen
- You should be between 21 – 26 years of age
- You must possess a University Degree in any discipline
- You must be able to speak fluent English and Bahasa Malaysia
- You must have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- You should be ready for challenges and be geographically mobile
- You are comfortable working in shifts, weekends and Public Holidays
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a detailed curriculum vitae and a recent passport-sized photograph to:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at +60392072157