Kuala Lumpur, 18 March 2020
Please be advised that in view of the Malaysian Government’s most recent call to impose restricted movements throughout the country from 18 March to 31 March as part of the measure to curb the spread of the COVID-19 outbreak, AEON Retail (Malaysia) will observe the following:
- All AEON Malls will remain operational as usual on March 17, 2020.
- From March 18 to March 31, 2020, AEON Retail including AEON Supermarkets and AEON BiG Hypermarkets will operate as usual.
- During the period, AEON Specialty stores including MaxValu, Wellness will also remain operational as usual, whereas Daiso stores operated by AEON CO. (M) BHD. will be closed.
- AEON Mall will remain accessible to public in support for AEON Retail including AEON Supermarkets, as well as essential services tenants such as Banks and Financial Services, Pos Malaysia, Pharmacies, Clinics and F&B with takeaway/delivery services.
- Parking and Entrances will be opened at selected areas which is close to AEON Supermarkets in the respective AEON Malls and AEON BiG malls. This is to facilitate orderly traffic flow for the safety and comfort of our customers and to avoid over-crowding.
- Dedicated check-out counters to cater to Senior Citizens (age 60 and above) , OKU and pregnant ladies will be made available throughout all the outlets to ensure that those in need can shop for their daily needs in a safe and worry-free environment.
AEON GROUP CALLS OFF THE ‘ALL NITE SALE’ ON 20 MARCH 2020
At the same time, AEON Retail (Malaysia) has decided to call off the ‘All Nite Sale’, which is originally scheduled to be held on Friday, March 20 from 6pm to 6am on March 21, 2020. This decision is to heed the government’s call for Malaysians to refrain from attending mass gatherings.
Nevertheless, we will proceed with the “RAIKAN 101 HARI BERSAMA AEON – SAMA SAMA LAGI BEST” ‘s campaign with in-store promotions and special priced items for AEON members, which will kick off from March 20, 2020 to June 28, 2020 during the normal operational hours.
The public can clarify any information through our official communication channels: 1-300-80-AEON (2366) or email us at email@example.com