Kuala Lumpur, 26 July 2016
AEON CO. (M) BHD held its Annual AEON Business Partners Alliance (ABPA) Luncheon and Awards at the InterContinental Hotel to show their gratitude to its business partners. More than 200 partners came to engage, share their opinions and ideas to further strengthen the partnership coaction with AEON, one of the fastest growing retailers in the country.
Y. Bhg. Dato’ Abdullah Mohd Yusof, Chairman of AEON CO. (M) BHD said in his opening speech, “We are grateful to our business partners who have helped us to meet and exceed expectations. To be the retailer of choice, it is necessary for us to be bold and relevant to leverage on shared expertise and resources so that collectively we continue to satisfy our customers.”
“Despite low consumer sentiments, AEON has continued to retain its sales market share and competitiveness. With the Do Mall rebrand, our malls are positioned as lifestyle malls, boosting customer experience,” added Mr. Poh Ying Loo, Executive Director of AEON CO. (M) BHD.
Mr Poh added that the retailer would continue to refurbish existing malls as well as opening new ones to cater to market demand. He also added that the platform allows AEON to share their vision and growth of the year with the intent to create a more open relationship with the business partners.
The event also saw the presentation of Awards in eight categories to honour partners achievements for their Highest Sales Growth in the year of 2015.
The winners were SCA Hygiene Marketing, Amorepacific, Khind-Mistral, Questeam, Chrisna Jenio, Padini, Thai Odyssey and Incomm Marketing.
- Retail Business Foodline: VINDA GROUP, SCA Hygiene Marketing Sdn Bhd
- Retail Business Softline: Amorepacific Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Retail Business Hardline: Khind-Mistral (M) Sdn Bhd
- Mall Business Accessories: Questeam Sdn Bhd (TheFaceShop)
- Mall Business Food & Beverage: Chrisna Jenio Sdn Bhd (Auntie Annes)
- Mall Business Fashion: Padini Corporation Sdn Bhd (PDI)
- Mall Business Service & Entertainment: Thai Odyssey Sdn Bhd
- Mall Business Specialty: Incomm Marketing Sdn Bhd (Microsoft)
The event also saw Mr. Dan Foxman, Director, and Client Impact & Expertise TNS Malaysia sharing Connected Consumer and Shopper Opportunities to the attentive audience. In attendance to bolster support for the event was Yg. Berhormat Dato’ Seri Mukhriz Tun Mahathir, President of ANSARA (Mara Junior College Alumni).