AEON ANNOUNCES FIRST KIDS REPUBLIC AMBASSADOR EMPOWERING CHILDREN TO CREATE THE FUTURE
Inaugural Kids Republic Ambassador Search Launched Alongside VIP Club Debut
Kuala Lumpur, June 24 – AEON, Malaysia’s leading retailer, is excited to announce its first Kids Republic Ambassador, setting the stage for “Kids Who Create the Future”. The finale search for the inaugural Kids Republic brand ambassador is launched alongside the debut of the exclusive Very Important Parents, (VIP) Club.
The finale is held at IOI City Mall Putrajaya today, showcased 24 exceptional finalists divided into two categories: Category A, featuring children aged 5 to 8, and Category B, consisting of children aged 9 to 12.
During a captivating segment, each finalist took center stage, where they encountered a life-sized “Kids Who Create the Future” Box brimming with possibilities. Within this box were twelve numbered compartments, each hiding a toy and a question that will determine their eligibility as the Kids Republic ambassador.
Low Ngai Yuen, the Chief Merchandise and Marketing Officer as one of the judges overseeing the selection process, expressed her enthusiasm, “We are delighted to lead this children’s movement that culminates into an ambassador search for Kids Republic. We had 1,706 interest submissions in less than one month of call for entries. More and more parents appreciate the need to celebrate every growth milestone while turning them into moments of encouragements and exposures of possibilities.”
Low further emphasized, “AEON’s Kids Republic aims to support the needs of parents and children as they grow into the groundbreakers of tomorrow. We firmly believe that children are the architects of the future, and we want to hear from them about how they envision getting there. Then we want to be there every step of the way, championing their needs.”
As a main tool to accompany the journeys of parenting, the finale also marked the launch of Very Important Parents (VIP) Club, a new feature in AEON super app iAEON. VIP is dedicated to celebrate and support every child’s growth milestones while rewarding parents who make AEON their preferred family destination. Expect a host of benefits, privileges, and personalized experiences designed to make the journey of parenthood even more special.
The panel of judges for the AEON Kids Republic Ambassador Search consists of industry professionals, influencers, and prominent figures who are deeply committed to nurturing the potential of children. Each judge brings a wealth of experience and expertise, making the search more exciting and competitive. The judges are Prichelle Lim, Partnership Manager for Singapore and Manager of theasianparent, Gillian Hung (Mama G), Fashion Icon and International Consultant; Designer and Founder of MMAG, and Advisor of Malaysian Official Designers Association (MODA) and Ruzaidi Zaman, Store Manager of AEON Putrajaya.
The finalists are:
Category A (5 – 8 years old):
1. Muhammad Yusha Harris Bin Muhd Yuzri Nizal – Category A Winner (Boy)
2. Ahmad Yezriq Bin Ahmad Yazran
3. Qaiser Zafran Bin Azizulhakeem
4. Kourosh El Rayyan Bin Ramin Toutian Esfahani
5. Zayn Nayl Bin Muhamad Faiz
6. Airis Amanda Binti Mohd Norhafizi
7. So Jesslyn
8. Priesshah A/P Hariintran
9. Alina Baig Bt Mirza Mumtaz Baig
10. Airis Haura Nur Inara Binti Mohd Zulazman
11. Emma Sophia Dzulfadli Husni
12. Evareyhana Binti Kamaruzzaman
13. Audree Elena Binti Shahrizan Effedey
14. Naira Alisha Binti Mohammad Aimil Fariz – Category A Winner (Girl)
Category B (9 – 12 years old):
1. Muhammad Reezqi Rayqal bin Ahmad Naim
2. Awang Naqiff Akmal bin Awang Bakri
3. Jayden Ooi Chun Eng
4. Ahmad Rageen bin Sultan Ahmad – Category B Winner (Boy)
5. Tuan Muhammad Adam Reezqie bin Tuan Mohd Asmawi
6. Ammar Hazim bin Ahmad Nazam Hilmi
7. Koh Jee Yen
8. Joshiyta A/P Jeyasudhan
9. Puteri Aisya Carlysa binti Mohd Azham Shah – Category B Winner (Girl) & Kids Republic Brand Ambassador
10. Wan Nur Zara Damia Bt Wan Abdul Halim